Our annual Channel to Channel ride is a two-day ride through some fantastic countryside including the Two Tunnels Greenway - a unique cycling experience.
We provide the route and suggestions for pub and café stops on the way.
We will provide transport for your bike to Bristol, but you will need to make your own way there on Friday 9th September. £160 gets you overnight accommodation and breakfast in Bristol and Salisbury. It also factors in a contribution towards support van hire, support crew accommodation costs and some other ancillary expenses. We are also able to offer a single room supplement at £95 per rider.
The usual Hayling Cycle Ride camaraderie comes for free.
Please use this form to book yourself onto the ride subject to the terms of entry below:
Terms of entry
- Participants are not required to collect sponsorship money but those not taking part in this year's ride to Versaille and back may choose to do so.
- There will be a collection on the Sunday in Salisbury for We See Hope and, in particular, to assist with the purchase of bikes for its project in Africa.
- In the event of any participant cancelling, refunds will only be made on a discretionary basis, dependant on such costs as have been incurred by the organisers.
- The event is not a race. Riders are encouraged to travel at their own comfortable pace.
- Organisers have the discretion to refuse entry.
- In Bristol, all riders will likely be accommodated in The Future Inn but if another hotel is needed it will be close by. In Salisbury unless riders otherwise indicate, they will be allocated to the Red Lion and then the Chapter House or Mercure on a "first come first served basis"
- All riders are required to wear a helmet.
- All participants in this event do so at their own risk and accept that the organisers have no legal liability in any regard.
- The organisers reserve the right to impose a £10 surcharge should unforeseen costs arise.
- Unless you request otherwise, we will retain your entry details for 3 years so that you may be alerted of details of future C2C rides as well as other Hayling Cycle Ride events
Payment is due on entry. Please make the full payment of £160 (or £255 for a single room).
Please make an automated bank transfer to:
Hayling Bike Ride (C2C)
Sort Code 30 93 97
Reference: Your name
Please note this is a different account from the Paris ride
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis when we have received your booking and payment.
For more information
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.