Our annual Channel to Channel ride is a two-day ride through some fantastic countryside including the Two Tunnels Greenway - a unique cycling experience.
We provide the route and suggestions for pub and café stops on the way.
We will provide transport for your bike to Bristol, but you will need to make your own way there on Friday 15th May. £150 gets you overnight accommodation and breakfast in Bristol and Salisbury. We will also make a collection on Sunday morning for We See Hope (previously HOPE HIV). You can make a direct donation here.
The usual Hayling Cycle Ride camaraderie comes for free.
Please use this form to book yourself onto the ride subject to the terms of entry below:
Terms of entry
- Participants are not required to collect sponsorship money but those not taking part in the Paris to Hayling Ride may chose to do so. There will be a collection on the Sunday in Salisbury for We See Hope and in particular to assist with the purchase of bikes for their project workers in Africa.
- In the event of any participant cancelling, refunds will only be made on a discretionary basis, dependant on such costs as have been incurred by the organisers.
- The event is not a race. Riders are encouraged to travel at their own comfortable pace.
- Organisers have the discretion to refuse entry.
- Unless riders otherwise indicate, they will be allocated to the Red Lion and then the Mercure in Salisbury on a “first come first served basis”.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet.
- The organisers reserve the right to impose a £10 surcharge should unforeseen costs arise.
Payment is due on entry. Please make the full payment of £150.
Please make an automated bank transfer to:
Hayling Bike Ride (C2C)
Sort Code 30 93 97
Reference: Your name
Please note this is a different account from the Paris ride
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis when we have received your booking and payment.
For more information
Please contact us at email@example.com.