Cycle Hayling is a volunteer community group that campaigns to make Hayling Island more cycle-friendly. It also helps people get cycling and make the most of their bikes.
Cycle Hayling has several projects on the go including:
- Safe cycle routes to schools
- North-South off-road cycle link
- Hayling Billy upgrade
- Bikeability and cycle training
Please consider registering your support. It won’t cost you anything, and the more supporters it gets, the more its voice will be heard.
As well as information about Cycle Hayling and its projects, the Cycle Hayling web site also provides:
- A calendar covering local cycling events including, of course, the Hayling Cycle Ride
- Information about basic bike maintenance
- Ways to overcome some obstacles to cycling
- A cycling map of Hayling Island
- A treasure hunt based around the Billy Trail that you can use at any time