The ride takes place on Saturday 14th May 2022, with an option to cycle back on Saturday 15th May
We will start from the Ship car park at 10:15 am. There will be a lunch stop at the Arun View, Littlehampton and then on to Brighton although, if you need to, you could turn back at that point. If you plan to stay the night in Brighton we are willing to carry a light overnight bag for you for which there will be a £5 charge (to be collected on 14th) but you will need to book your own hotel. There will be a bag pick up point at the Brunswick Pub, 1 Holland Road BN3 1JF (just off the sea front) so we suggest you book close to there. While there is no entry fee to this event we would like to know numbers in advance to plan adequate support.
The following conditions apply:
- Participants are not required to collect sponsorship money but those not taking part in this year's ride to Versaille and back may chose to do so.
- The event is not a race. Riders are encouraged to travel at their own comfortable pace.
- Organisers have the discretion to refuse entry.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet.
- All participants in this event do so at their own risk and accept that the organisers have no legal liability in any regard.
- Unless you request otherwise, we will retain your entry details for 3 years so that you may be alerted of details of future rides and Hayling Cycle Ride events.
To enter please mail firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you want to join this event, supplying a mobile telephone number and indicating if you wish us to transport your bag.